- Remote MasterMindTM management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Second-generation TotalFreedom plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures, and damaged packages.
- Flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
Manufacturing, healthcare, retail point-of-sale and other workflow environments often involve mixed barcode applications. If your organization is the same, and you’:d benefit from hands-free, presentation scanning, Honeywell has just the solution: the Genesis™: 7580g area-imaging scanner. Simply put, the Genesis 7580g scanner is a high achiever. It’:s the world’:s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. It even gives you aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces like mobile phone screens .And our patented CodeGate™: technology, along with an activation button, support your menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications.
Three additional patented technologies augment the Genesis 7580g scanner’:s unmatched feature set:
- Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
- CodeSelect™: allows the device to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order.
- TotalFreedom™: expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly into the Genesis 7580g, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly-developed symbologies.