Wand barcode scanners are well suited for low-volume applications, as their low price point and convenient form factor offer lasting value and an impressive return on your investment.
• Rugged, lightweight, and easy to use
• Low power consumption, 37mA average
• Wide read angle, 0 ~ 45 degree tilt
• High scan speed, 5 ~ 75 cm/second
• Replaceable tip
The MS120 is simply a smart choice for applications that are not scan intensive. An extremely cost-effective solution, the MS120 offers even more value than your average wand barcode scanner with its replaceable tip. If the MS120 tip is ever damaged, it is easily replaced. No need to buy an entire new unit, or send one in for repair.
Easy 1D Scanning
With the MS120 you’ll get seamless, easy barcode scanning. This wand barcode scanner reads any linear barcode (1D), even those damaged or faded.
With two interface options (including the rare laser emulation interface), you’ll enjoy easy plug-and-play functionality and start streamlining your data collection immediately.
Once you glide the MS120 across a barcode (right to left, or left to right), you’ll hear a confirmation beep indicating a successful read.
Enjoy the simplest, most straightforward barcode scanning experience available.
Rugged Stainless Steel
The MS120 is built to last. The elegant stainless steel withstands repeated 5-foot falls to concrete and is extremely easy to wipe down and clean. This makes the MS120 ideal for messier, more hazardous environments.
As a wand barcode scanner, its lack of moveable parts makes it particularly sturdy and rugged. The MS120 is an investment you can count on.
TAA Compliant Barcode Scanners
MS120, USB Cable
MS120, Laser Emulation Cable (9-Pin Squeeze)
Optical & Performance
- SensorPhoto Sensor
- Scan Rate2 – 30 inches /sec (5 – 75 cm)
- Optical Resolution0.12 mm (5mils)
- Printing Contrast Scale0.5 minimum
- Depth of Field0.04 inch (0.1 mm)
- Host Interface SupportedUSB, PS/2, Dsub-9 Squeeze (undecoded)
- Weight2.09 oz / 59.5g
- 1D BarcodesCode39 (full ASCII), EAN-13/9 with add-on code, UPC-A/E with add-on code, Code11, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, MSI/Plessey, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, China Postal Code, Italian Pharmacy, reversed label
- Operation Voltage5V DC ± 10%
- Operating Temperature32ºF to 131ºF (0°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature-4ºF to 158ºF (-20°C to 70°C)
- Relative Humidity20% to 85% RH non-condensing
- Regulatory ApprovalsCE, FCC
What comes in the box
- The standard package contentsMS120 Pen Scanner
- Main Unit1 year