- TotalFreedom enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modi cations while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
- A flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Laser-free aiming provides an accurate scan indication, creating a customer-friendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury.
- Easily scans barcodes directly from mobile device or computer screens, almost as if they were printed on paper.
- The intelligent multi-interface design supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes with automatic interface detection.
Designed with the customer in mind, the unobtrusive illumination contained within the Vuquest 3320g scanner reduces the annoying after-effects commonly associated with the illumination used in imaging-based scanners. The TotalFreedom™: 2.0 second-generation development platform expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the Vuquest 3320g scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies. The ability to control the triggering of an external device such as a beeper, photo eye or illumination via external I/O capabilities allows the Vuquest 3320g scanner to enter new markets once reserved for expensive industrial products. With its small size, ergonomically friendly thumb-activated button and clearly visible indicator LEDs, the Vuquest 3320g scanner offers a dependable handheld or wearable scanning solution. The Vuquest 3320g scanner also offers universal mounting and robust presentation mode scan performance, making the device an ideal fixed-mount scanning solution for use in light industrial applications and kiosks.