- The 8680i wearable mini mobile is designed to speed frequent scanning tasks, leaving hands free to do the job needed.
- Engineered for 2,000 0.5 meter (1.6 feet) tumbles, the 8680i wearable mini mobile is built to endure rugged work environments.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence work ow analytics to manage battery population lifecycle, ensuring uninterrupted full-shift operation: simple deployment of setting and firmware updates.
- Advanced version offers customizable line-of-sight screen, Wi-Fi, and SDK for application development, enabling the 8680i device to support streamlined work flows as a standalone device, replacing scanner + mobile computer alternatives.
- Field-reconfigurable accessories to the device module enable ring or glove form factor: extended or slim batteries tailor size/ weight to duty cycle needs: Standard or Advanced versions to fit work flow needs.
Workers can lose 5 seconds every time they pick up, scan, and set down a handheld scanner. For workflows with frequent scanning, such as picking, sorting, putaway, and packing, this inefficient movement multiplies, representing a significant part of the workday. Wearable scanning ensures data capture is always at hand, increasing productivity and efficiency, and leaving the hands free to attend to other tasks.The Honeywell 8680i wearable mini mobile computer is a compact, high-performance, hands-free cordless scanner designed to help businesses improve workflow efficiency with every scanning transaction, reducing operational slowdown and support costs, and improving productivity.Available in a Standard model for simple Bluetooth-paired data collection or an Advanced model for standalone operation in directed workflows, the 8680i wearable mini mobile can add efficiency and effectiveness to the most common tasks.The Standard version offers lightweight, ergonomic Bluetooth-wearable scanning with clear communication of wireless connection, battery status, and scan results. With Wi-Fi, a customizable user-facing display, and a two-button interface, the Advanced model enables streamlined workflows with a single device vs. a scanner and mobile computer combination. Key information can be presented to the worker on the display to enable task-specific responses (for example, confirm action completion or mark an exception).Flexible configuration options can be tailored to the work environment with a choice of a two-finger ring or a glove option (coming soon), and slim or extended batteries to suit the duty cycle, shift length, and size/weight priorities.