- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management and lifecycle management.
- Support for five Android generations starting with Android 9 (P). Additionally, customers using Windows-based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance or management features.
- The CT60 XP mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity and device longevity
- Includes FlexRange, the featurerich, long-range image capture technology with breakthrough scan performance and best-inclass compact package. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Sleek, lightweight and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust/water spray: can withstand multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
Honeywell’s CT60 XP mobile computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and fast data capture solutions in a rugged form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CT60 XP offers highly mobile, frontline workers and managers secure mobile data collection and processing. The CT60 XP is a full-touch, rugged device that delivers best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO), security and lifecycle, with Android S compatibility. Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and cost- intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The CT60 XP, built on the Mobility Edge platform, enables customers to accelerate the provisioning, certification and deployment of mobile solutions throughout the enterprise, simplify overall lifecycle management and extend product lifecycle. Equipped with enterprise lifecycle tools, the CT60 XP brings simplicity to the frequent tasks of software updates, training new employees, managing spare pools and reducing investments in peripherals. The advanced network connectivity facilitates large file transfers, video streaming and quick remote access to business applications with enough battery power to last an entire shift. The rugged design withstands accidental drops and falls, yet is ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable, everyday use. A vivid 118 mm (4.7 in) Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 touchscreen display is easily readable indoors and out, and can be used with finger, glove or stylus. For fast, long range, scanning and data capture, the CT60 XP is integrated with a Mobility Edge FlexRange scanner fitted with touch screen covered with Gorilla Glass 5 in addition to battery warm swap for power through multiple shifts. For challenging applications when high density barcodes (such as TPD* requirements) are used, being retail or manufacturing environments, the CT60 XP with a N6703HD high performance scanner, with battery warm-swap and Gorilla glass 5 is suitable. he CT60 XP comes with the technologically-advanced Mobility Edge FlexRange imager which has scan performance in the most compact form factor in its class. Find out more about what you can accomplish with the CT60 XP and Honeywell workflow solutions.