• Built-in high performance 2D engine & decoder to read all standard 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes
• Easy pairing with dongle; faster, more responsive scanning
• Bright, easy-to-read 1-inch OLED display
• User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure
• Design for reading barcodes displayed on the LCD screens of mobile devices
• Compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices by HID and SPP connection
• Smart Data Mapping Technology : Lookup table function and data edit function for data mapping
• Date / Time stamp for tracking scanning schedule
• Enterprise durability: 5 foot (1.5 m) drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection
• LED, vibration mode, connection and power status beep indication
Improve Workflow for Healthcare Applications
Designed specifically for healthcare users, the MS926P is a convenient tool to slip into pockets for staff to carry around and its built-in red LED Illumination provides better patient experience. Moreover, the MS926P is equipped with vibration mode to confirm readings, adding value and use in hospitals. The USB dongle connects quickly and allows plug and play, a superior 2D scanning performance syncs easily to devices without complex set up that helps healthcare users capture barcodes smoothly with a 32-foot operating range.
Smart Data Mapping Technology
The MS926P offers a user-friendly experience with three-button operation that is very easy to use, requiring no special training. Built-in a bright 1-inch OLED display, mobile workers can get feedback of the scanned information in real-time. This device also delivers Smart Data Mapping Technology which is combined Lookup Table and Data View/Edit Function with Date / Time stamp. It helps users to ensure data transmitted correctly and it is allowed to check up to 10,000 pre-load barcodes in the memory of Lookup Table that is more flexibility to correct data and tracking scanning schedule immediately. Moreover, MS926 is built in 2MB Flash ROM for up to 100,000 barcodes storage in batch mode (depends on barcode length).
Durable, Easy pairing with wireless technology
The MS926P not only incorporates rugged design with an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust, while also surviving a 5-foot (1.5m) drop to concrete, but also it provides the convenience of wireless technology which makes barcode data collection simple, reliable for all users.