- Microsoft®: Windows®: Embedded Compact 7 operating system takes full advantage of the CV31’:s OMAP4 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Compatible with Intermec CV30 mounts, scanners, keyboards and accessories—: preserving legacy investments.
- A simple touch is all that is needed to pair Honeywell Voice SRX2 headsets to the CV31.
- Optional integrated 9-36 VDC power converter and ignition control eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
- A unique, compact design improves driver visibility by more than 20% compared to competing devices.
- Optional touchscreen defroster extends application to cold storage operations.
The Thor CV31 computer puts the latest high-performance computing technology into a very compact form factor. In fact, the CV31 device is our most compact vehicle-mount computer. That’:s important because it helps promote safe driving by minimizing driver line-of-sight obstruction.Even better, the CV31 computer supports voice directed workflow for “:hands-free, eyes-up”: driving, so operators can stay focused. Just add a Honeywell Honeywell Voice™: voice solution. The CV31 computer’:s Embedded TouchConnect™: technology makes pairing a Honeywell Voice wireless headset to the computer quick and easy –: just touch it and go.Featuring a 16.5 cm (6.5 in) display, the CV31 computer’:s powerful processor equips you to run complex voice-, screen- and scan-intensive applications with ease. And it’:s optimized for a wide range of environments, including cold storage.As the successor to the popular Intermec CV30 Fixed Mount Computer, Thor CV31 Vehicle-Mount Computer shares the same physical dimensions, mounting attachment locations and I/O connector placement. That makes it a simple drop-in replacement to migrate to the CV31 device while preserving your original investment in mounts, scanners and other peripherals.It’:s also simple to interchange CV31 device and CV30 device spare pool units, so your equipment refresh plans can be phased in at a pace that’:s right for each and every operation.