- Supports Microsoft®: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems for flexible application support and migration.
- Features best-in-class motion tolerance and support for omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning.
- Features WAN radio options with voice and data support including UMTS and Flexible Network UMTS/ CDMA, PTT, as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth®: and GPS with GLONASS support.
- Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and has an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust.
- Large 4 in. brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications.
Designed for a superior user experience. The CN51 mobile computer’:s large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing.Less scrolling. Greater productivity. And more space for capturing signatures too.Inside the CN51 computer, state-of-the-art smart battery technology delivers enough power to last a full shift. It also cuts the cost for replacement batteries.Additional features and benefits include:
- High-performance imager provides quick, accurate barcode scanning even in low light.
- Unmatched motion tolerance eliminates costly delays and user frustration during scan-intensive applications.
- 5-megapixel color camera and our cutting-edge image processing technologies deliver advanced capability beyond reading barcodes.
- Mobile Document Imaging (MDI) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) provide a fast and reliable way to convert full-size paper documents or check payments into electronic files. Transmit files directly from the point of capture to the back-office workflow.
- CloneNGo device provisioning makes it easy to replicate a master configuration across an unlimited number of devices to get up and running quickly.
- Honeywell SmartSystems™: Foundation monitors key subsystems to prevent issues before they impact operations.