- Disinfectant-ready housing is specifically designed to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions recommended for the healthcare industry.
- Get fast, responsive performance and quick access to critical information with the Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 octa-core processor.
- Easy to use and carry, with a 5-inch touchscreen and intuitive smartphone interface in a lightweight, comfortable, and pocketable design.
- Comes with Android O and is technically compatible through Android Q, protecting your investment for the future.
- Easily capture 1D/2D barcode data, even if damaged, with the high-performance N3601 imager, and document everything with the autofocus 13 MP color camera.
The healthcare industry faces many challenges. Requirements are evolving rapidly. Market dynamics are changing. Margins are shrinking. And the need to streamline and error-proof work is ongoing.Mobile computers –: purpose-built for healthcare –: are critical tools to address these challenges.For the right combination of features and accessories for light-duty applications in healthcare, choose the ScanPal™: EDA51 HC mobile computer. It features a fast Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 processor and robust wireless connectivity, so your medical professionals can access crucial work apps and information when they need it.Even small errors can be lethal. That&apos:s why closed-loop drug management and sample collection based on barcode reading is now the standard practice for patient safety. The ScanPal EDA51 HC equips you to instantly and accurately capture this barcode data –: even if a barcode is damaged –: with its powerful, integrated Honeywell scanner.You can also document images to aid in patient care with the device’:s autofocus, 13-megapixel color camera.And to help protect your patients’: health from cross-infection, this mobile device is made with a healthcare-grade housing that you can disinfect and sanitize over its entire three-year life span.An Android™: Enterprise Recommended device, the ScanPal EDA51 HC helps you deliver excellent care at a low total cost of ownership. It runs Android O and is upgradeable through Android Q, giving your organization flexibility and built-in investment protection.