- Double-walled construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Go mobile with the long-lasting MPU-400 battery pack accessory.
- Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
One of the best values on the market, the E-Class™: Mark III family of entry-level compact desktop thermal printers offer features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. They’:re designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer. The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, a battery pack option for mobility, double-walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long-term reliability. E-Class Mark III printers are easy to use, too. They feature with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. And you can also notice a substantial reduction in your daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’:s larger media and ribbon-roll capacity.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal: optional thermal transfer
- Available in three models to meet your connectivity needs: Basic, Advanced, Professional (See the Specifications tab for details.)
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi): optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm): 106 mm (4.16 in) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Maximum print speed: 152 mm/s (6 ips)