- Starts with Android O: forward-compatible through Android R. Security updates available through Honeywell Sentinel for up to five years past the last Google patch –: the longest security lifecycle in the industry.
- Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow you to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- Rugged, sleek design is ergonomic, lightweight, and simple to use. It fits easily in the hand and is comfortable to use for all-day productivity with 12+ hours of battery life.
- Honeywell 7th generation 2D imager quickly and accurately reads 1D and 2D barcodes on virtually any medium –: vials, syringes, IV bags, patient wristbands, and more. And the 13 MP color camera lets you document images to aid in care.
- Disinfectant-ready housing and connectors are specifically designed to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions recommended for the healthcare industry.
In an environment where every second counts, we designed the CT40 HC mobile computer to make nursing and other patient care workflows faster, easier, and more productive.It starts with a powerful processor and plenty of memory to run your applications. You also get secure wireless connectivity and enough battery life for a 12-hour shift. Plus, to protect patient data, the CT40 HC is certified for the FIPS 140-2 Level 1 security requirements –: the highest level of data security in its class.Next is our 7th generation, N6700 2D imager. It enables you to quickly and accurately read 1D and 2D barcodes on patient wristbands, vials, syringes, IV bags –: virtually any medium. And its white illumination is easy on everyone’:s eyes.To help protect your patients from cross-infection, we built the CT40 HC mobile computer with healthcare-grade materials. The disinfectant-ready housing and connectors are specifically designed to withstand frequent exposure to healthcare-approved cleaning solutions.The CT40 HC is rugged, too. Featuring a Corning®: Gorilla®: Glass 5 touch screen, the computer is tough enough to survive accidental drops and tumbles, so you can focus on keeping patients safe, not the device. This level of durability also leads to a lower TCO, including less downtime and fewer work disruptions.An Android Enterprise Recommended device, the CT40 HC is built on Honeywell’:s Mobility Edge™: platform. That means it’:s easy to deploy and optimize, and gives you future-proof investment protection. Starting with Android O, the CT40 HC supports upgrades through Android R. And security updates are available through Honeywell Sentinel™: for up to five years past the last Google patch.Together, that adds up to the longest lifecycle in its class –: and an ideal solution for healthcare deployment.