- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—:and everything in between.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°:F (-30°:C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
Granit 1980i (wired) full-range area-imagers are capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 16 m (52 ft), the Granit series is built to perform. With an unmatched range and the option of wireless freedom, Granit scanners maximize operator productivity in the harshest environments. Granit 1980i scanners are packed with technologies that make them simple to use –: technologies like an integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omnidirectional reading capability, and support for centering to take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges. Operators of fork trucks equipped with vehicle-mounted mobile computers, such as the Honeywell Thor™: series, will appreciate how the full-range scanning capability allows them to remain seated –: and hence more productive –: while scanning barcodes at extended ranges. And with Bluetooth®: technology, they’ll enjoy complete freedom of movement up to 100 m (328 ft) from the base. Like the entire Granit series, the 1980i scanners deliver best-in-class durability with an IP65-rated housing. In harsh distribution center and warehouse environments, these scanners maximize your team’s productivity and lower the overall cost of ownership.