- The disinfectant-ready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity: Patient Do-Not- Disturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp.
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner delivers class-leading reliability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership. Further prolonging its useful life and reducing TCO, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner is designed to survive repeated exposure to harsh disinfectant chemicals. With dependable, disinfectant-ready plastics, the scanner will handle your wipe-down procedures to deliver maximum protection from infectious bacteria.