- The Mobility Edge™ hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CK65 encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- The CK65 features our latest in imaging technology with the FlexRange XLR. This device easily scans up close and at a distance, with lightning fast autofocus. It’s capable of scanning up to 80 ft. for demanding warehouse jobs. All of this packaged in a compact and lightweight design for improved user ergonomics.
- The CK65 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with 51 or 53-key alpha numeric, 38 or 42-key numeric function, or 30-key large numeric keypads supports both legacy key-centric and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extreme environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.
Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 minimizes TCO like no other product on the market by future-proofing your investment with support through Android S and beyond, and accelerated provisioning to minimize your time to value. And with its ultra-rugged design that can withstand 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete as well as being rated to IP65 and IP68, the CK65 is durable in even the toughest DC environments. The CK65 even offers cold storage models for freezer environments and non-incendive (NI)/ATEX models for areas with hazardous gases.
* 28 hr battery life test conditions: 1 scan every 10 seconds, backlight set to 50%, transaction sent to host & response received for each scan, BT off, good read beep enabled, volume set to 50%
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.