- Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance and extend product lifecycle.
- Future-proof investment protection with support for five Android generations, starting with Android 7.1 (N). Security updates available for up to five years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell Connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
- Increase productivity and throughput with an industry-grade imager that provides high-performance scanning of linear and 2D barcodes, high motion tolerance for scanning moving parts, and the ability to read poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
- Soft rubber finger straps improve comfort and eliminate hygiene concerns because they are impervious to moisture, are easily cleaned, and are quickly interchangeable between shifts. The soft, pliable surface reduces sliding or rotating.
Stay ahead of your peers by making the goods reach consumers faster, delivering a better shopping experience, and gaining a stronger customer base. Using the rugged, enterprise-class CT40 mobile computer with the purpose-built wearable accessories provides a highly efficient hands-free operation.Wearable scanning and computing ensures continual operation in the store back room, small parts picking, packing in retail, warehouse and T&L, reducing labor costs, and increasing productivity by using hands-free operation.With a wearable solution based on Honeywell CT40 mobile computer, the companies are getting multi-purpose solution. The CT40 device can be taken off from the wearable holder, or it can be used as a separate device when working on different applications. The CT40 mobile computer is built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform, upgradable through Android, providing a lower overall TCO, and maximizing return on customer investment. It’s validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative, which helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited for their enterprise needs.Equipped with Honeywell’s industry-leading imaging and decoding technology, the high-performance corded ring scanner provides fast decode speeds, excellent motion tolerance, and improved scanning performance even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.The rubber watchband-style armbands stretch slightly as the arm moves, and remains tight to prevent sliding or spinning around the arm. The rubber materials do not absorb perspiration and are easily cleaned between shifts. All components are breakaway for safety and easily swapped for left- or right-hand operation. All standard CT40 mobile computer accessories are available.