- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures high and accurate reading yields on dif cult direct part marks.
- An innovative multi-illumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark –: regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make it easy for operators to target and use the scanner.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments: rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) –: and temperatures as low as -30°:C (-22°:F).
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner provides companies with maximum value: a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.
The Granit 1920i scanner’:s highly innovative lighting system allows the imager to optimally illuminate marks of any type, on any surface. Low-angle, direct lighting provides the uniform illumination required for dot peen and laser-etched marks. An integrated diffuser delivers the soft, indirect light required for marks on shiny, round or otherwise highly reflective surfaces. Powered by Honeywell’:s revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1920i scanner provides the superior scanning performance to read every type of direct part mark and ensure the highest first-pass read rates on even the toughest marks –: regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast. The scanner is also capable of reading standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, delivering exceptional value –: a single scanner that meets your end-to-end scanning requirements across the complete workflow, from the production line to the warehouse.