- Stay connected with eld employees with the RT10A and Smart Talk. Connect eld workers with subject matter experts using secure PTT, text, voice and video communications.
- Powerful barcode scan capabilities including near, mid and far range scans with instantaneous autofocus.
- Turn data into action with the RT10A and Operational Intelligence. Find and x problems like device abusers, or units that weren’:t charged overnight.
- Rugged construction withstands 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete using MIL-STD 810G standards, and has an IP65 rating against dust and water.
- Vehicle docks for forklift mounting, desk docks for of ce use, hand or shoulder straps for keeping your tablet at your side –: the RT10A has a full suite of accessories for many different work flows.
For data capture, the FlexRange dual-lens imager is capable of scans less than 0.1 m (5 in) all the way out to 10.7 m (35 ft), so users can easily capture barcodes from across the room without having to waste time getting close enough for a scan.In addition to flexibility and ease of use, mobile devices must also deliver minimized TCO by being durable and optimized for productivity. With its rugged drop specification and IP65 rating, the RT10A is built to last, and its hot-swappable battery packs can save you the hours of downtime that can occur when a device loses its charge. In addition, the RT10A is built on Honeywell’:s Mobility Edge™: platform, which helps future-proof your investment through Android™: R and beyond, as well as accelerating deployments to minimize your time to value.